WIIVV WEARABLES INC.
Last Updated: December 22, 2015
These privacy terms apply to the Wiivv Wearables website interface located at www.wiivv.com and the mobile application (collectively, the “Service”) provided and maintained by Wiivv Wearables Inc. (“Wiivv”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By accessing and using the Service, you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms hereafter set forth (the “Privacy Terms”). If you do not agree to these Privacy Terms, please do not use the Service.
These Privacy Terms may be changed from time to time. Changes will be posted on this page and your use of the Service after such changes have been posted will constitute your agreement to the modified Privacy Terms and all of the changes.
Consent and Information Collection and Use
When you visit the Service, use the functionality contained therein and/or communicate with us via email, social media or feedback or contact forms located on the Service, we may ask for personal information that will be used for purposes set out in these Privacy Terms. Some information is also automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring website, your user preferences and your activity on the Service. We treat this information as personal information if we combine it with or link it to any of the identifying personal information mentioned above.
By providing personal information to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of such personal information as specified in these Privacy Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, we may on occasion ask you to consent when we collect, use, or disclose your personal information in specific circumstances. Sometimes your consent will be implied through your conduct with us if the purpose of the collection, use or disclosure is obvious and you voluntarily provide the information. We do not knowingly collect the personal information from anyone under the major age of consent in the jurisdiction of residence of the individual or determined based on the address of such individual. We will store and process personal information in the United States if you access the Service from the Unites States or in Canada if you access the Service from any jurisdiction other than the United States.
We may use your personal or account information for the following purposes:
- to administer and fulfill contests, loyalty programs and other promotions and programs in which you participate;
- to help us address problems with and improve the Service, and/or our products and services;
- to request feedback and otherwise contact you about your use of the Service and/or our products and services;
- to notify you about important changes to the Service and/or our products and services;
- for our internal business purposes, such as to analyze trends and statistics, for audits, to develop new products, to enhance the Service, to improve our products and services, to identify usage trends and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- to protect the security or integrity of the Service, mobile applications, our products and services and our business;
- to prevent, detect and investigate activity and transactions that are suspicious, fraudulent, or violate our Terms of Service;
- to contact you if necessary regarding your transactions with us, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or for other administrative purposes;
- to respond to your requests for support or customer service;
- in an emergency situation to protect your personal safety or that of site visitors or any third party;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Wiivv’s assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation involving the transfer of all or part of the business assets of Wiivv;
- with your consent when required, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests and promotions; or
- as required or authorized by law.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with certain service providers, including without limitation outside shipping companies, vendors, consultants and credit card or payment processing companies (“Service Providers”). When we engage Service Providers who manage customer information on our behalf and/or perform services on our behalf, such as conducting surveys, sending communications, processing payments or helping prevent fraudulent transactions, we may share your personal information with such Service Providers under the requirement that such personal information is used only to provide services to us.
We are not responsible for the actions of any independent third parties you may choose to engage with directly, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to any third parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their privacy practices before disclosing information directly to any such parties.
Rights to Your Information
We strive to ensure that any personal information we retain and use is accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which we will use it. If our records regarding your personal information are inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend that information at your request.
We may also use your personal information and Service usage statistics to generate Aggregated Data for internal use and for sharing with others on a selective basis. “Aggregated Data” means records, including but not limited to Content, which have been stripped of information potentially identifying customers, landing pages or end-users, and which have been manipulated or combined to provide generalized, anonymous information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Aggregated Data may be disclosed to and be accessible by third parties.
Cookies and Log Files
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or functionality of our Service.
Change of Ownership or Business Transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air, is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available. Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Service. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any personal information provided in connection with the use of the Service. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Service. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Privacy Terms, instructions for contacting Wiivv can be found at the following website: https://wiivv.com/contact/.